“Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed with the things you didn’t do than the ones you did…
Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
Photo by: Justine Bagale
Hiya! I’m Chloe and I’m a sassy San Franciscan with attitude. On any given day you’ll catch me sportin’ cheetah, stripes, turquoise or gold (sometimes all at once) rocking my #FrecklesnFro and dancing on the job. Did I mention I’m a native? Native San Franciscan, that is.
As you’ve probably deduced, I was on the road to becoming a Lawyer or Detective while living it up at UC Santa Barbra, when I got sidetracked by those damn beautiful sunsets and discovered I had mad skillz behind the camera.
Next step, graduate, freak out about being a grown up and spend all my grad money traveling in pursuit of my new found art, landscapes; only landscapes never pay their invoices and can be a little moody. In conclusion, Ansel Adams got there first and has a knack for charming the pants off any still life. Whereas my gift is charming people…with their pants on, usually.
Who knew how deep this love affair would go? My mother always said, “I could do anything and attain any goal I aspired towards ” I just never imagined my work, my passion and my art could all be the same thing and be SO awesome.
Great photography inspires true emotions, captures fleeting moments, incites laughter, triggers tears of happiness, joy and sometimes sadness. For me being a photographer means having a true talent for encapsulating these moments in any environment.
Be Bold, Be Bright, Be You.
- My mother is Caucasian and my father is African-American. I’m coffee with cream as my mother used to say…
- I am madly in love with my best friend, lover and soul mate…I call him Boobah
- Some of my favorite words: eclectic, sassy, hecka, hyphy, and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
- I own a complete set of gold sequin pumps, a gold sequin fanny-pack, a gold camera and a cheetah print everything.
- I use way too many emoji’s when texting and emailing
- I wear mini-hats.
- Our fat cat, Nelson does not, in fact, like to wear mini-hats.
- My favorite movies are The Princess Bride, Coming To America, Speed (don’t judge me, it’s my guilty pleasure), and Law & Order (only the original and SVU).
- I was in a documentary about women’s rights when I was 16…See!
- Since shooting a Fijian Wedding (in Fiji!) I have a burning desire to shoot a culturally specific wedding (Hindu, Cambodian, Chinese, Japanese, African, South American, etc.). See more images Here
From my first phone call with Chloe I knew I had found my wedding photographer...If you choose to work with Chloe you will not only be happy with your photos you will have also gained a friend and confidant. She puts her heart into her work and takes care of you all the way from start to finish...
Let me START off by saying a few things about Ms. Chloe Jackman. Chloe was so friendly, happy and bubbly! She is absolutely one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She has a talent and eye that is just unprecedented. Her quality of work is nothing less than exceptional and extremely professional...I am so beyond happy with Chloe to this day. She was worth every penny and more!
I found Chloe on Yelp and after looking at her work decided to giver her a call. I also called several other photographers and services. Her personality is what sealed the deal. She was so much fun and easy to talk to over the phone, I knew I had to hire her....We're very happy we HIRED her and would do it again in a second.
Because of Chloe's warm bubbly personality, she blended well with our big family and she beautifully captured the amazing moments of our three day traditional Fijian wedding affair...Don't hesitate on HIRING Miss. Jackman! She will make a photo shoot a piece of cake especially if you are very conscious in front of the camera.
You can go ahead and stop reading this and call Chloe and HIRE HER NOW....Having Chloe shoot our engagement and wedding was like having a friend taking our photos, if our friend just so happened to be one of the BEST PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE BAY AREA...
Chloe is fantastic! She's so great to be around that taking photos all day is fun and not a drag and you don't feel like she's pulling you out of the moment...Chloe and her team were everything we wanted out of a wedding photographer and such great energy on top of that to boot. Thanks to them for being such a special addition to our day.