They’re the hottest wedding planning tool after Pinterest, for the modern bride and groom: wedding websites. Why wedding websites? From the really simple first-names-date-registry single page to the fancy-life-story-also-registry works of art, wedding websites have become ubiquitous.
So (one of) the (millions of) question(s) you have to ask yourself as you begin planning your wedding is, “Do we need a wedding website?” and also, “How much time and money should we invest in it?” As always, the answer depends on you and your fiancé, and all of the other choices you’ve made about your wedding.
That’s what I’m talking about, from sunny Chicago, in this video.
Why Wedding Websites?[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2H17yEWME]
What you need to know:
- A wedding website should make your life easier, not harder.
- Send your wedding website out with your Save the Dates so everyone has it.
- Take advantage of a wedding website to answer frequent questions.
- Make it your own! Have some fun customizing the site and telling your story.
- Consider whether your guests are Internet-savvy before abandoning other avenues of communication altogether.
I love our wedding website, boobahssayido.com through Riley&Grey. In fact, I love it so much that I’m offering you a code so you can try it yourself! Use code CHLOELOVESYOU for a discount on your very own awesome wedding website.
Other videos in this series:
Stay tuned for more hard-earned tips on wedding planning!
Hi! I’m Chloe, and I’m a wedding photographer – who just got married. Having been on one side of the industry for so long, you would think this whole process would be a breeze for me. You would think.
I’m creating these videos to walk you through my own wedding planning process, warts and all, in the hopes that it will encourage/inspire/help/amuse some of you.